you'd find her anything but
- Honey is the only insect-created food with therapeutic, medicinal, nutritional and cosmetic value.
- Honey bee wings stroke at about 200 beats per second; they can fly 15 to over 20 miles per hour.
- Honey bees have 170 odorant receptors, compared with only 62 in fruit flies; they can differentiate hundreds of different floral varieties and tell whether a flower carried pollen or nectar from meters away.
- A colony of bees consists of 20,000-60,000 honeybees with thousands in flight... with zero crashes. How?
- without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt.
- lazy; indolent: a lackadaisical fellow.