tall tales untethered to facts
the height of blarney
- flattering or wheedling talk; cajolery.
- deceptive or misleading talk; nonsense; hooey:
a lot of blarney about why he was broke.
- to flatter or wheedle; use blarney:
He blarneys his boss with the most shameless compliments.
- May the roof above us never fall in. And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.
- May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you, The angels protect you, And heaven accept you.
- May there always be work for your hands to do
May your purse always hold a coin or two
May the sun always shine on your windowpane
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain
May the hand of a friend always be near you
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you